dear Mr. Rahul,
please do find it for me.
I have searched it in the Chrome webstore but was unable to find it.
I have many Kannada PDF books which are image PDFs and I badly want to
convert them into an accessible format.
thank you
Anirudh Rao

On 11/13/19, Tyaseta Rabita Nugraeni Sardjono <tyasetarab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much for all
>
> On Wed, Nov 13, 2019, 17:53 Shreedhar TS. <tss....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Tesseract is a good OCR for Indian languages. I have personally
>> tested Kannada and it does a decent job. The accuracy is very
>> satisfactory. One of my friends has converted a relatively old kannada
>> book with 90-95% accuracy. I have not tested any other languages. It
>> is available both for Windows as well as Linux, and it is free. Here
>> is the github link: https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki
>>
>> On 11/12/19, Tyaseta Rabita Nugraeni Sardjono <tyasetarab...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi, I wonder to know what ocr support tamil, telugu, kannada n other
>> > language for windows or computer?
>> >

>> > Search for old postings at:
>> > http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>> >
>> > To unsubscribe send a message to
>> > accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
>> > with the subject unsubscribe.

>> > visit the list home page at

>> > Disclaimer:
>> > 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
>> the
>> > person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>> >
>> > 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>> mails
>> > sent through this mailing list..
>> >

>> --
>> Thanks and regards.
>> ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಟಿ ಎಸ್, ಅಬಸಿ
>> Shreedhar T S, Abasi
>>
>> To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act
>>
>>  Mobile:  9980989171
>>
>> Join me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shreedharts
>>
>> Skype: shree475
>>
>> Blog: http://shreeword.blogspot.com/
>>
>> Join me on Face book: https://www.facebook.com/shreedhar.ts
>>
>> ದೃಢ ಸಂಕಲ್ಪವಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೆ ಗುರಿ ಸಾಧಿಸುವುದು ಕಷ್ಟ

>> veracity;

"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao
your intellectual comrade.
call/whatsapp  me at 8277012082
join on Skype: anirudhrao3
if you just wish to be a facebook friend:
click
https://m.facebook.com/anirudh.rao.7731/about?lst=100005148125152%3A100005148125152%3A1563341090&refid=17
and send a request.
Thank you