Hi I live in Mayur Vihar Phase 2 and this is in East Delhi. And our disability certificates are made at the Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital which is near Mayur Vihar phase 2.

Hope this helps.

But East Delhi is very large so it will depend where you will have to go for yours. But here I guess you can come and find out.

Warmly

Preeti

Preeti Monga – Chief Executive Officer

Silver-linings-logo

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646
Landline : 011 22781446
E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org <mailto:preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org>
Website : www.silver-linings.org

Our Services: /*Recruitment, Trainings*- Unique Motivation Programmes, *Diversity & Inclusion, POSH.*/

/Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education & Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure Hostel facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)/