Dear All,

   Greetings from Blind Graduates Forum of India (BGFI)!
 Like it is said, your first impression is your last impression, and
 that presenting yourself in the best way possible is one of the steps
 towards gaining success. Come join us as we discuss the minute details
 of dressing and grooming independently.
 Dressing not just about fancy clothes or popular brands, it's also
 feeling confident and choosing accessories and clothing that are apt
 for a specific occasion and that reflects your true personality.
  It is easy for a sighted individual to decide what to wear which
 color combinations to be worn, and how much to accessorize. However,
 for a blind individual, it all depends on your understanding of
 various patterns, colors, and so on.

   Come join us as we discuss all of these aspects of grooming and
 hygiene with our trainer Beena Jayakrishnan, on Saturday, November
 23RD, from 2-5 PM.
  Venue: National association for the blind
         Sector-5, RK Puram, New Delhi

  About the speaker: -
Beena has done her bachelors in Commerce and is working as Image
 consultant and Soft Skills Trainer from ICBI from 2016. She has been
 conducting trainings since 2012 with an aim to bring difference in
 people's lives. She has been associated with various Organizations
 like the Nandi Foundation, Dr. Lalpath lab and many more
 She has been conducting training on topics like: Communication skills,
 Presentation skills, Interpersonal skills, leadership skills and so
 on.

  What you can expect:
 1. Basics of oral and body hygiene and tips to overcome the same
 2. Basics of head to toe grooming
 3. Importance of accessorizing correctly
 4. Different occasions in which one can dress differently by varying
 prints, colors and styles

  Last date to register:  22ND November, 2019.

  to register, call or WhatsApp Umang Mehndiratta at 9871498576 or
 Ratul Arora at 9711881717

   Looking forward for your massive participation!

   Regards
   the BGFI team!

   For more information on our activities and upcoming events visit our Website:
www.bgfi.in
    Or follow us on
    Facebook:
http://tinyurl.com/bgfifacebook