dear friends,
I was using Ultimate voice recorder installed with N72 Mobile for external
recording purpose and to record the call conversation. after installing
ultimate recorder, what I experienced that Am unable to get beep sound
indication of call waiting whenever I Am on my 1st call and second caller gets
message that kindly be on hold but I don't get any indication that someone is
also trying to call me!
Q1. Is the problem really persisting because of use of Ultimate?
Q2. Is anyone of you facing the same issue?
Q3. Is there any solution for this problem? Or if Ultimate is the real cause of
this problem, then what is the best recording software for Mobile?
I would appreciate any best solution on my query and that would resolve my
purpose at the global level since I need to use the same very frequently.
Wishing you all a very happy and Prospers 2008!

Sincerely,

Amit Bhatt