The query was regarding filing of  RTI and not ITR
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeegar Pithwa" <jeegarpit...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] First hand experience in filing online RTI with the help of screen reader

. Now a days in sahaj e filing sum of data gets populated automatically as per our Pan details, so we just need to verify it or need.. By using jawse it is quite accessible and we do not required to use any third party side use income tax e filing site that is very accessible. First of all register your your self by using your basic details including pan on income tax site.