From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of
turab chimthanawala
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 11:41 AM
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] Recommendations for Bluetooth headset around 2 to 5000

Hi all,

Per the recommendations on this list, I had purchased Aftershocks a year
back for office use and it's amazing.

However, being pricy, am reluctant to use outdoors.

Hence, I am looking for a cheaper bluetooth headset which I could connect to
my phone when I am outdoors (as it is difficult to hear Voice over in the
background noise)

Thanks

Best

Turab