Hi mam,
I read your mail today, and would like to appreciate the initiative
taken by you and your team for organizing this.
As I am in Delhi, and cannot travel to Mumbai for this session would
like to know if you can provide a recorded clip of this session so
that few of us are also benefited.
Thanks & regards,
Swati Sinha