dear Kriya,
thankyou for your interest in xlcinema app. I am working on a youtube
video. meanwhile i have listed down steps for using the app.
http://onelink.to/nrgxth  click on this link to install xlcinema app.
(step1)

                    step2: open the app and click "get started"

                                          step3: allow 4 permissions

                                                                    step4:
select your app language.

                  step5: log in using your facebook or google+ account.

                                  step6: turn on AD MODE, click proceed.

                                                        step7: select the
movie of your choice by clicking on download button (sholay)

                                                              step8: click
play. once the movie has started on the screen

 step9: tap to play

                                     step10: insert your headphone and
enjoy the AD track.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--4T2BUEPXT8/WnYuZDgFn9I/AAAAAAAAACU/fL_TxMUxa6c1xF-Q5MoJu2J8putS2ioBwCL0BGAs/w663-d-h282-n-rw/dips%2Bsignature%2Bmail.jpg
[image: logo] Dipti Prasad
Co-Founder • XL Cinema
mobile: + 91 9811787959
email: dp.xlcin...@gmail.com
BISPL,A-2701,Avalon Building, Hiranandani
Powai, Mumbai
www.xlcinema.com
Download Now *http://onelink.to/nrgxth <http://onelink.to/nrgxth>*
[image: facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/xlcinema> [image: linkedin
icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kunaal-prasad-001/> [image: twitter icon]
<https://twitter.com/xlcinema>  [image: banner]
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.