this message did not hit the list hence I am forwarding this message if any
query please contact to the original sender thank you

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sandesh <sandeshnaray...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019, 5:04 p.m.
Subject: Hindutva Conference for Visually challenged
To: <bsvermad...@gmail.com>

Namaskar Mitra!

This information may be of use to few. the conference on Hindutva is going
to be held in Nashik for visually challenged people of Bharat.
please do not comment or ask any question on the list.
also, at the end of this mail, a link is there, those willing to register
could click it, fill the simple form and confirm their registration.
details like bank account and IFSC or UPI ID would be provided for payment
after registration.
those interested may use any of these media to contact us. you can drop a
mail at sandeshnaray...@gmail.com or call us on 9270056753 or 9270056754.
both these number may be used for your whatsapp queries also on the matter.

Here it goes:

 Dear Sir

Namaskar!

We Mr. Sandesh Narayane and Mrs. Anjali Narayane on behalf of visually
challenged people of Bharatvarsh (भारतवर्ष) are going
to conduct a 2-days
seminar on the subject 'The increasing responsibility of Hindutva in
the Changing India' "बदलते भारत में हिंदुत्व का बढ़ता दायित्व" on
December 27 & 28 2019. This is a unique seminar of its own kind
organized by blind people of the nation. It is going to be held in
Nashik,Maharashtra.

Renowned speakers will be giving lectures on various facetts of the
subject mentioned above. This includes well-known stalwarts like Pushpendra
Kulashrestha , Geeta Upasani, Ravi Kumar Ayyar and others. We Shri. Sandesh
Narayane and Anjali Narayane on behalf of all
nation-loving visually challenged comunity of India request your good self
participate in the seminar and gain utmost benefits.
Your presence for the seminar is Earnestly solicited.
So let's come together and make this event a grand success....

Vande Mataram

Thanking you
Sandesh Narayane and Anjali Narayane
contact - 9270056753 , 9270056754
Email - sandeshnaray...@gmail.com
Note:

As stated above, you all are free to ask your queries on the given numbers
or email. Whatsapp queries are also welcome.

the link for registration is

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYTx4P9hgaxX2r58D_WD7F_ukwlmmdKS2kfGB4n0F2kkLbYg/viewform?usp=sf_link