Hi Arun,

I read your mail to the group. I understand your feelings and feel that you
are justified in voicing it.
I just wanted to let you know that I am very senior person who comes with a
volunteering experience of about 19 years and now i am on the Board of NAB
Karnataka.
After being in this field after much thinking i launched my NGO Inclusion
Beyond Abilities Trust and for the launch i called upon two friends from
this community to do the hosting which was so
well appreciated and there was a newspaper coverage also about them. The
Commissioner for disabilities launched and these two people who did the
hosting also got the same coverage.
I am putting in my best efforts and working hard to make the society
inclusive and the vision of my NGO is also to make recreational and
wellness activities inclusive.
Art of Living and Ripples of Change Foundation are partnering with us and
will soon start taking classes over the weekends.

Hope this work of mine will be appreciated by you and all other friends in
this group and i need your support.

Thanks,
Lakshmi Ravishankar