Dear sir, hear 2 read tts has been shared in the list. It's computer
version is also available  on their website.
For Punjabi ocr software, you can contact  Saksham Punjab branch. they
often scan Punjabi books and convert them into accessible format. they can
help you about this purpose.
Punjabi voice typing is now possible because google has been added Punjabi
language in voice typing which we use on our Android. but some improvements
are still needed in Punjabi voice typing because some time it does not
recognize our words which we speak. instead of the same it types totally
different words. or sometime it types in Roman English / Roman Punjabi.
Regards, Aman.