Hi friends! Here's the Hindi version of latest upload on my youtube channel
where I have impressed upon all and sundry the immediate need of bringing
about appropriate changes in the Office Memorandum dated 15th January, 2018
notified by the Department of Personnel and training, Govt. of India in
respect of implementation by the central Govt. of the scheme of reservation
for Persons with Disabilities, as envisaged in the RPD Act, 2016. Happy
listening/viewing:

https://youtu.be/h-4Ij8Dgy60

Celebrating World Disability Day!