I have following things to say on this:
 1, these terminal machines seem the android operated machines which
mean, we may be able to use accessibility in those machines.
2, these days some machines also show qr codes where we can scan these
codes with the help of apps like Paytm or google pay and make the
payment directly from the credit card account this, I think works
based on UPI. And scanning the qr code is not much difficult and can
be done with ease.
 I am not sure though how many credit cards supports this feature.
Have seen such feature in Paytm and sbi card app.
3, this is very sure though that these newer touch screen enabled
machines will replace the conventional machines in the coming time so
we must start to look for the ways or workaround to deal with it.
Wireless machines have the limited of Rs 2000 per transaction.

On 12/8/19, George Abraham <geo...@eyeway.org> wrote:
> In fact Vineet should oppose the use of the touch screen card swiping
> machines at BB outlets.

Managing Director| Chandra bazaar|India|.
E: bazaarchan...@gmail.com
workphone: +918233422212
website: www.chandrabazaar.com
lets get social!