Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 9:22 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] hdfc net banking

issues:
1. after logged in, i won't able to log out by hitting enter on log out button.
2. if I typed wrong password two times, new field is created for
capcha but there is not audio description given.
3. when I try to transfer money from my account to another account,
the entire process does not work properly like continue button does
not work by hitting the enter on it and others.
4. there are some menu and sub menu are given on the top of the page.
it does not open by pressing enter. I also tried to navigate on this
platform with jaws mouse cursor but nothing work out.