Scholarship Event conducted by Saksham NGO and Indic A I Foundation.*
*Date: 11th & 12th January, 2020*
*Time: 10am to 5pm*
*Venue: Saksham NGO, 486, Double Storey II, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi,
Delhi 110060*
*The N G Os will conduct face to face interview and review all the
education qualification and disability documents. The shortlisted
candidates will be provided mentors and access to Exam oriented online and
classroom Courses ( like C A, U P S C, Law, SSC, GATE, RBI, BANKING,
Government Jobs, I I T JEE, MBA , B Tech) or professional  courses like
digital marketing, coding, MS office, Finance, etc from the Best Institutes
in India.*
*Eligibility Criteria: Students should know how to use laptop and should be
able to communicate in English.*
*Please ensure the students carry all the education qualification and
disability documents when they come for the Scholarship interviews. To
Register please fill the google doc given below or Contact 8586098723*
*https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qwtdylz6d9LabWZ8TqFhx6WTao8b0qdYN5se6jZTdA8/edit
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qwtdylz6d9LabWZ8TqFhx6WTao8b0qdYN5se6jZTdA8/edit>*
Celebrating Louis birthday Jan. 4th.