Dear Sir /Madam

Unfortunately recently 2019 November I ve lost my original Disablity
Certificate issued by District Hospital in 2012

Still Having 1 ) orginal identity card valid upto 2022.(2) Xerox copy (3)
Another Ph Certificate with different formate but with same old certificate
number issued by same Hospital .

Already made a GD at local Police Station and approached to Hospital with
letter .

Now local staff asked me to make OPD ticket and join que of 200-300 general
patent .as per them forget old again whole procedure to be followed 2/3
month medical board formalities.

So i approched Assistant Suprident his behave made me much distress .

As per him as it was my inresponcibilty , have to join que ..i told sir i
am a 80% ( ortho ) can not move with out escort ) is it possible to join
such long 2 que .?

Answer then you may not required such certificate  .

Whatever happened not only matter of respect but it's again proved that
where we are as on date despite of several order exists .

Please note it's harsh to see other disable iro VI , HI, other type are
waiting so long just either renew or new purpose in a helpless manner.

Moreover we pwds are accoustome with this type of attitude by society.

Only matter shared to state commissioner via mail and waiting for update
but also know that no response will be recived on the matter as usual .

Despite of several reminder no acknowledgement recived by state
commissioner official email .

Bkz commission and direct magistrate are only available nodal with in a
state as far my knowledge.

So please suggest next action to be followed as already 20 days is already
over .
Celebrating Louis birthday Jan. 4th.