From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of faiyaz attar
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2019 11:03 AM
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] HTML editer

Dear Access Indians,

Greetings of the day.

As the subject line indicates, I wish to learn HTML Coding with the
Proffessional and accessible editer.
Please kindly suggest the same, however, I know how to do the programming in
HTML with the notepad/text editer.

kindly Provide the correct source for the same.
Thanks in anticipation!

--
Thanks and regards,
Faiyaz.A.

Contact resources.
Email ID:
faiyazattar1...@gmail.com
Phone/text message

+917796384113.
Whatsapp:
+919657724559.
Stay blessed, and, Stay happy always.
Note: if I do not receive the call, Please text/whatsapp, I will get back to
you very shortly.

Celebrating Louis birthday Jan. 4th.

sent through this mailing list..

Celebrating Louis birthday Jan. 4th.