What is the name of app in the app store for IOS user?
Thanks and regards.
Asif

On 1/2/20, drbsmkumar <drbsmku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello friends,
> I had downloaded the application from the App Store and had checked with a
> different denomination notes. It’s working decently fine, except needs more
> practice to keep the notes correctly forecast in front of the rare camera.
> Also for me once it said Rs.50 note when I had placed a Rs.500 note.
> Hence it requires a few more trials with different denomination notes, both
> knew as well as Old notes.
> Also in my iPhone, the iPhone gets heated up quite fast while using the app.
> It seems it is using the battery power very much.
>
> Warm regards,
>

> Prof. B. S. M. Kumar, MSc., MTech., PhD,
> Cell: +91 9840139849
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 02-Jan-2020, at 11:01, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry Austin I don’t have the play store link.
>> I just went to ap store and searched. It took a lot of time since it is
>> not at the top.
>> Rajesh,
>> Photography is different and we wont start a fight at the beginning of the
>> year. You don’t have to be accurate and I can explain this.
>> For notes I will need practise. I am also waiting for others to comment.
>> I am sure we will have to give a feedback in court so lets be serious
>> about this.
>> Kanchan

Mohammed Asif Iqbal
PwC | Associate Director  | Consulting
Direct: +91 (0) 33 4404 3111 | Mobile: +91 (0) 98 3005 9830
Email: mohammed.asif.iq...@pwc.com
PricewaterhouseCoopers Private limited
56 & 57, Block DN
Sector V, Salt Lake
Kolkata 700091
http://www.pwc.com/in

--
The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain

Celebrating Louis birthday Jan. 4th.