Such bugs are expected to be fixed in upcoming updates in the future.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt
----- Original Message ----- From: "drbsmkumar" <drbsmku...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2020 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Anup Roy reports for business standard today: RBI comes up with mobile app 'mani' to help visually impaired identify notes

Hello friends,
I had downloaded the application from the App Store and had checked with a different denomination notes. It’s working decently fine, except needs more practice to keep the notes correctly forecast in front of the rare camera. Also for me once it said Rs.50 note when I had placed a Rs.500 note. Hence it requires a few more trials with different denomination notes, both knew as well as Old notes. Also in my iPhone, the iPhone gets heated up quite fast while using the app. It seems it is using the battery power very much.

Warm regards,

Prof. B. S. M. Kumar, MSc., MTech., PhD,
Cell: +91 9840139849

Sent from my iPhone