From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of
Sudeshna Bhattacharya
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 12:07 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Cell Colour identification in Excel 2016

Dear All

Please help me ASAP with guidance about how to identify cell colour in Excel
2016 with JAWS 2019 - both background and text colour recognition is
required.
I've done some conditional formatting where I needed to specify some colours
for the cells meeting the conditions. Now I can't confirm whether I could
get it done correctly or not.

Thanks,

Sudeshna Bhattacharya

Celebrating Louis birthday Jan. 4th.