Dear Anil,

Please find the below contact number of Mr. Sunil(National Association
for the Blind) 8826261166 regarding issue of booking online
tickets in IRCTC App. might be you will get help from him.
With Best Regards,
Ritu
Contact: 9711982580
You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you
a winner right there.