Hi, since you have some time to travel, write your request on below link.
Most of the time customer care persons don’t have the idea about the
services. The same had happened with me while traveling with SpiceJet.
I wrote them and got the complete assistant.

Link below:
https://www.goindigo.in/content/indigo/airlines/en/contact-us/feedback.html?linkNav=feedback_sitemap~sitemap

On 1/9/20, Aziz Minat <azizminat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Amit sir, I have contacted indigo only. But as George sir said, I will wait
> for someone from indigo to connect.
> And to Vivek sir and John sir, experience of mine with indigo has been
> fabulous too, I used to let them know in advance and things used to be
> great, only this time they have replied like this.
>
> On Thu, 9 Jan 2020, 11:04 Amit Bhatt, <misterbh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Have you spoke to customercare agents of Goibibbo or Indigo?
>>
>> If you did contact Goibibbo customercare, they won't be helpful, Indigo
>> support will help you out.
>> But as I have said in my earlier E-Mail, this is not an issue of being
>> panic
>> or worried.
>>
>> These days I never inform Indigo or any flight for assistance over the
>> phone, I always get an instant support just after reaching to the
>> counter.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Amit Bhatt

Managing Director| Chandra bazaar|India|.
E: bazaarchan...@gmail.com
workphone: +918233422212
website: www.chandrabazaar.com
lets get social!