Hello Friends - For the last two days I am unable to sent messages
from my Yahoo account. Whenever I hit the compose button, it shows an
error and when I send or close it, the page vanishes.

Besides, they have also changed their website, but I am not
comfortable with the changes. Can I complain about it anywhere? Please
tell me.

Mukish sir and Zoojer mam thank you for solving my previous query.

Regards, Shadab