Hi Binni,

There is no such app to identify the coins. The RBI MANI app works well for notes though and is available for both iOS and Android.

With best regards,
Satguru Rathi
Mobile: +919871489945, +919315516985
Email: satgurura...@gmail.com

On 23-01-2020 05:28 PM, Binni Kumari wrote:
Dear Listers,

Greetings of the day
I am sure that there are a lot of Iphone users on the list. I want to
know if there is  any app on Iphone through which one can identify
Indian currency both paper notes and coins?
Thanks in anticipation.