*Travel to Vaihsnodevi and Patnitop at Rs. 2990/- Per Person*

The response that we have received for Mata Vaishnodevi is amazing.
But there were certain people who really wanted us to reduce the cost. So
to fulfill the desires of more people, we are releasing *10 seats only
@2990/-*

The itinerary and all the inclusions remain the same.
Do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity, valid for a limited time.

Special Mention- V.I. People can take along their family members or friends
on this trip at the same discounted cost.

Inclusions:
01 Night Stay At Vaishno Devi Bhawan(6/8 People Stay)
02 Nights stay at Patnitop
03 Breakfasts, 03 Lunches, 03 Dinners
02 Midway Tea Breaks
Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan
Patnitop  Local Sightseeing
Fun in the Snow.
Enjoying Nature At Its Peak Best

**The itinerary does not include the transfers from and till Katra Railway
Station** (Ex Katra Only)

Please Note:
On Day 1, we will all gather at Katra Local Restaurant and on the last day,
the trip will end at Katra Railway station Only, the package does not
include any travel from katra and to katra.

*Like our past Trips - Anyone traveling will be supported by Volunteers*.

For More Information, Contact-
0143097943
9811141952(Whatsapp Call)