You should do so immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Pinkesh Tailor
Sent: 01 February 2020 11:27
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] I Want to file a petition, guidance required

Hello friends,
I am a banker and want to file a petition with CCPD or court if needed. One
of the third party institute which provides relevant certification need by
my bank for increment in basic salary frames questions for their online
examination having around 10 or more pictorial based questions which needs
vision. On approaching them through mail, they are not responding positively
on my suggestions offered to them to replace such picture based question
with alternative text based questions. They replied stating that such
questions cannot be eliminated to maintain their standard of quality.
I also suggested them for averaging of marks on attempted question, adding
more numbers of question, as the exam is of 100 marks and 100 questions of
one marks each, but they are not willing to co-operate in any manner. Even
they demand intimation for use of scribe to be mailed to them along with
scribes identity documents one month in advance.
So I want to file a petition against them for practice of discrimination in
their conduct of examination. Experts on the list please guide how could I
do so

Thanks,

sent through this mailing list..