Hi There,

Few more quick things which a candidate can keep in mind:
1. What is the percentage of vision impairment?
2. What stream of engineering he wants to get into?
3. Does the candidate has an educated family? Meaning to ask is he or
his family able to advocate for him?
4. Since engineering is not a course of majority of people with visual
impairment hence  advocacy is of course needed.
5. While opting for the course the candidate should also keep career
options  in mind as there are few career options in engineering for
people with visual impairment.
6. Would you mind telling the name of the candidate? I believe I have
responded to a candidate a month or two  back regarding the same
subject matter.

Let's be in peace but not into pieces