Hi friends!

Here are two links of my latest uploads, one in English and the  other in
hindi wherein I have broadly tried to explain the implications of individual
income tax structure for persons with disabilities with reference to the
budgetary proposals for the financial year 2020-21 presented by the Finance
Minister of India in parliament on 1st February this year. I have done so at
the behest of some of our fellow blind friends. In case you like the video,
please share the link, subscribe to the channel and press the notification
icon so that you get immediately notified as soon as a new video is
uploaded.

 <https://youtu.be/QaF635lVsJs> https://youtu.be/QaF635lVsJs

 <https://youtu.be/Ustkd2BbtVs> https://youtu.be/Ustkd2BbtVs