Which screen reader you are using? NVDA or JAWS?
As far as trouble shooting for both the screen readers is concerned
you could restart the system. The demo version of JAWS will stop
working after 40 minutes. NVDA often does not speak if there are
graphics, if there are some sudden pop-ups at the back end which
screen reader generally does not read. If possible one has to depend
on sighted assistance. Make sure your system does not have unwanted
softwares installed because that also hampers the swift functioning of
any screen reader.
Hope it gives you some clue for your trouble shooting.

On 2/5/20, Siva Suresh <sivasureshka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> try in bookshare
>
> On 2/5/20, writetochaitali . <writetochait...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am trying to get digital books for 8th Grade ICSE board.
>>
>> I am looking for following titles from the specific Author or publisher.
>>

>> 1. *Longman Geography*
>>
>>     By: Anuradha Mukherjee and Rupasree Mukherjee
>>
>> 2. *Concise Physics – Middle School*
>>
>>     By: Selina
>>
>> 3. *History – The Trail *
>>
>>     By: Jayanti Sengupta
>>
>>     Publisher - Oxford
>>
>> 4. *Concise Biology – Middle School*
>>
>>     By: Selina
>>
>> 5. *Concise Chemistry – Middle School*
>>
>>     By: Seline
>>

>> Any lead or any reference will be helpful.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Chaitali

> thank you and warm regards.
> shivasuresh.