Dear Listers,

Greetings of the day

In this month of love, everyone has the choice to choose oneself to be
his/her own valentine forever! Giving more power to one's own self and
to share this power with you all Prerna has recorded a poem penned by
her. I am sure her sentiments in this poem resonates with a lot of you
so, what are you waiting for click on the link and then share your
views after listening to it

https://youtu.be/hfZv6gEitSM

For those who solely  depend on reading the text, I am pasting the
same poem below:

Yes I no longer earn
But money is the major part of your identity,is what i got to learn

Don’t pull me down
With your anger and unnecessary frown

For your problems I will no longer take the blame
 Your acts, actions n
my dream

I am the star, I am the Best
I have scored the highest in my life‘s test
I have buried all my insecurities, self shame deep
Just remember I have arrived it’s now time

You are most welcome to share your feedback/suggestions/comments in
her comment box or on smilewithprernaso...@gmail.com and
binnikumar...@gmail.com

--
With warm regards,