From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of Sanchit
Katiyar
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 12:42 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding my petition about making Zomato accessible with
screen readers with talkback

Hi,

With due respect to your efforts of asking/pushing Zomato to make their app
more accessible with screen readers, I would like to state that I find the
Android app of Zomato highly accessible on most of the counts excluding the
option of rating the food and delivery boy. I am curious to know the specific
issues that you are facing while using the app because there might be some
issue with your system software. I am using Nokia 7.2 with Android 9.0.

I am just curious to know the issues (because I am perfectly able to use the
app) that is why I am replying. Please do not take it otherwise. I commend your
efforts to make things more accessible and easy-to-use.

On 2/22/20, Aziz Minat <azizminat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One of the notification from zomato says: ",Don’t keep tasty food
> waiting
> 😋, •,, Tap here and enjoy up to 50% off on your favourites, along
> with 3 free months of Zomato Gold. TCA." Only if they wouldn't have
> taken accessibility features back? Sign this petition of mine to make
> Zomato accessible with screen readers, it will be a great help:
> http://chng.it/MwSt24HG

> .in

> veracity;

Sanchit Katiyar
PhD research scholar (University of Delhi)

Email:
sanchitkatiya...@gmail.com

Skype:
sanchit.katiyar11