In case you the entire thread is not already in your quoted text (for
whatever reason) you can use the option of "forward all" instead of just
forward.
This is available under the hamburger icon/more menu right above the thread
(and below the search bar).

I am unsure if it's easily accessible. Hope someone more experienced can
shed some light here.

Regards,
Saloni Mehta
Co-Founder Tactopus <http://www.tactopus.com/>