Hi Rahul,

In Kindle app, if we use any screen reader, by default, text to speech
mode will be enabled. So you can stop automatic reading by touching
the screen. then you can navigate the screen with screen reader.
Voiceover and google talkback very much support kindle app.

for more details visit. www.applevis.com

Thank you.

B. KANNAN
Mobile - +919444049216.