rediff.com is one better site
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ajay Minocha" <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: 05 April, 2020 12:53 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Best accessible apps for news and financial news

Hi Vamshi,

By far, Financial Express for global and Mint for India specific news
have been my favorite when it comes to financial news. I find mint
reasonably accessible, although all of them carry adds in today's age
unless you subscribe to their premium version. I also use Google news.
It aggregates news from various sources and presents in a clean
interface.

Note: Financial times is only useful if you have to track global
financial news for investing. Otherwise, Mint does a good job.

HTH,
Ajay