Dear Sasidhar

I  have got answer to your query.

Firstly, change mobile number with "Forget Password" in UAN Member portal.
Enter UAN and Captcha then submit, and when portal asked for OTP, simply
click on NO button. Then fill required information which should be exactly
same as mentioned in PF office.
At the end, PAN number is required which have exactly same credentials as
mentioned in PF office. After successful completion, new mobile will be
asked and then get linked.

After linking new mobile number, member can fill online Transfer claim
through his UAN member portal.

And when transfer is done, you gcan withdraw the amount through "Online
Claim Form 19/10C"

Thsnks

Nirmal