Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2020 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] issue with google chrome

I was having the same problem with Jaws 16 but it's absolutely fine
with Jaws 18.

On 4/7/20, आकाश गुप्ता Akash Gupta <aka.associ...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends,

I am facing issue with google chrome. When I use chrome with jaws, it
becomes close automatically after 2-3 minutes but with NVDA, it works
fine. I  have tried reinstallation of chrome but same result. Please
guide me to resolve this issue.

--
सधन्यवाद / With Regards,
आकाश गुप्ता / Akash Gupta

sent through this mailing list..

--
Warm Regards

Sandeep Singh
Manager-Governance & Worker Support Group, Safe in India Foundation
www.safeinindia.org
Phone +91-9953360297
Safe in India Repurposes for COVID19: www.safeinindia.org/blog-1
Safe in India 2019 Update https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUBWdSKtx30
Safe in India YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXykoVwZDcmlQaaTQJ5mDeA

Safe in India Manzil COVID19 Migrant Worker Relief Fund: Pls Donate generously.