From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of
Navneet Dubey
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 10:24 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] question about hacking of zoom app

hello prashant sir
,
 first i want to give you a lot of thanks to provide me an opportunity to on
line class of n a b delhi about talk back but i want to ask one of doubt
about app Zoom  nowadays many questions are raising about data theft of zoom
app nowdays it is safe to use zoom app please clear my doubt.
navneet dubey

sent through this mailing list..