From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Ajay Minocha
Sent: 15 April 2020 20:12
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Issues regarding Zerodha traiding kite app accessibility
on IPhone.

I also use the same app, in android swiping with couple of fingers does the
task for me while buying. Removing an item from watch list is difficult as
you have unlabeled buttons but adding is still a bit easier as you have to
manage only one button . Overall, although it is manageable but can't be
called accessible at all.

Cheers,
Ajay

On 15/04/2020, Ekinath Khedekar <ekin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm successfully using the app fofr cash buy, but only helped required
> at teh buy swipe. Rest everything is accessible.
>

> On 4/15/20, Dinesh thole <dineshth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Friends,
>>
>> I am using IPhone 10 R with IOS 13.4.
>>
>> I am a beginner to stock markets and trading, and I have just opened
>> my account with zerodha.
>>
>> I am unable to buy shares through the Kite app on IPhone.
>>
>> After clicking on the buy option for a particular stock, I am not
>> able to specify the quantity and the order type, nothing happens even
>> after clicking those options.
>>
>> Also, some times the app is also crashing.
>>
>> I am not sure if there is any issue with latest version of Kite.
>>
>> So those who are using zerodha's Kite app on IPhone, please guide.
>>
>> I have no issues on laptop.
>>
>> Thanks and Regards.
>>
>> Dinesh Thole.

>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.or