For Heaven's sake please do not serve as a deterrence and a hyperactive barrier
to Mr. Avinash Shahi's selfless and honest efforts to bring relevant
information to this platform. Talking about off topic postings is analogous to
opening a proverbial can of worms. If we get technical about this and begin to
cite chapter and verse about the number of off topic postings on Access India,
even the sky is not the limit. That said, these off topic postings provide us a
wealth of relevant information which may traditionally remain inaccessible to
us for one reason or another.

Some areas are white, others are black and then there are grey areas as well.
Ours is an inclusive group and therefore if someone wishes to share with our
fraternity information about news related to disability, its accessibility and
technical status not withstanding, it is no way a cardinal sin. I hope you will
accept my recommendation in the true spirit in which it has been rendered.

This is the perfect opportunity for me to thank Mr. Shahi for his insightful
postings and references over the past so many years that has kept professionals
like us informed about news items which we may not have noticed otherwise. Mr.
Shahi's subject lines are clear and concise. If you have no interest in the
topic about which he is volunteering to inform us, a hop and a skip is a click
away.

Rajesh
Noida

Message: 7