Ok Dinesh

Never mind u are new. We all learn each day n stock market is one field where
we learn all day.
Just explore it. U get many source of info. I take trade on shares based on the
long buildup for it in a specific stock. Same way when short covering or long
unwinding there, I either long or short to find quick bugs.
Many jargon? Then it’s tough explaining  over email. Perhaps I’m sharing my
knowledge with one of my best brother here. If he succeeds then I will share
with u all. Of course, we both are 100% impaired. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone