Yes I have tried reinstalling both Office as well as Jaws but the
problem continues. I tried the process in an another computer of mine
and in that case, Jaws does not read any cell content in excel. It
reads all the tabs and menus but not the cell content. Is there any
specific setting to be made in Jaws? I am stuck with all my
assignments without excel.