As far as my experience, first, as envision was functioning as a free
app, that was a bit good, further, when it started to be a paid app, I
have not purchased it, so I'll refrain myself from commenting about
it.
However, when envision was out of reach for me, at that same time,
Supersense is fulfilling my needs, does the job well, with the
features provided with in the app.
Still, a bit improvement is needed, and developpers have also assured
that they will keep improving the app and adding new features which
are useful.
Supersense does the work of reading text very perfectly for me, has
become useful lot of times, the main plus point that I have found in
this app's text reading is, the way it guides us to focus properly to
read the text properly, the guidance is really very convincing.
But probably in the future, it will be added, if support for other
languages was present it would have been better.
Apart from text reading the other features like find any object or
specific object around us, helps a lot, works really well, so it's
pretty good for the present, being a free app, doing pretty well, hope
they will add more useful features soon.
Recently, importing of images from other app to this app was
implemented to read text, Supersense works well recognizes the text,
but not the objects in the images, like the eye-D pro or envision
does.
Thank you.