Hai people, wanted to ask you if you know any free p-to-p software
that you thinkis the most accessible.

You might ask me why not limewire with java access bridge, well,
theanswer is that for some reason or the other, it doesnt seem to
beworking out. The problem
is that limewire doesnt even open

So, you could either find me a way out of the limewire problem or
leedme towards another accessible free p-to-p software

hoping you will give me a sollution,thankyou in advance

regards
Ravi Paul