Hi Mohit,

There is a certification renewal with IAAP. You can read more about it at
https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/content.asp?contentid=395

In short, IAAP certification is valid for 3 years. Every three years,
certificants will be required to:

- Complete a specified number of hours of continuing accessibility education
credits (dependent upon credential), which must be approved by IAAP
- Submit an application for certification renewal
- Pay the certification renewal fee at time of renewal. For IAAP members, the
renewal fee is waived as part of your membership benefits as long as your
membership has not lapsed during the three year period.

Let me know if you have any other questions about IAAP.

Regards
Shilpi Kapoor

On 28/04/20, 7:53 PM, "AccessIndia on behalf of आकाश गुप्ता Akash Gupta"
<accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in on behalf of aka.associ...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    hi Dhananjay

    What is trusted tester web certification.
    Is there any requirement for renewation of certification of IAAP after
    a certain duration.

    On 25/04/2020, Dhananjay Bhole <dhananjay.bh...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Hello Mohit,
    >
    > You can enroll your self for Trusted Testers Web Certification. http://
    > www.dhs.gov › office-accessible-systems-technology it is free.
    >
    > in addition to it, you can also complete deque university
    > certifications which is also free for persons with disabilities.
    >
    > Then you can go for IAAP certifications. Body of Knoledge and Deque
    > university study material can be helpful to you for IAAP
    > certifications.
    >
    > Regards
    >

    > On 4/25/20, Dhananjay Bhole <dhananjay.bh...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >> On 4/24/20, Mohit Gupta <mohitchan...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>> Dear frends,
    >>>
    >>> please suggest for International certified professional for
    >>> accessibility standard. How to do it and its scope.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Thanks and Regards,
    >>> Mohit Gupta.
    >>> Rajasthan.

    >>> please
    >>> visit the list home page at

    >>> the

    >>> mails
    >>> sent through this mailing list..
    >>>

    >> --
    >> Dhananjay Bhole,
    >> Accessibility evangelist,
    >> Cell: +919850123212
    >> Website: http://www.sites.google.com/site/dhananjaybhole
    >>

    > --
    > Dhananjay Bhole,
    > Accessibility evangelist,
    > Cell: +919850123212
    > Website: http://www.sites.google.com/site/dhananjaybhole

please

the

    सधन्यवाद / With Regards,
    आकाश गुप्ता / Akash Gupta

please visit the list home page at

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

sent through this mailing list..