Are you visually impaired?
 DO you work in Banking and finance sector?
 Do you want to learn accounts?
 Do you wish to experience the accessibility of Banking and finance
channels so that you can make an informed choice before availing
banking service?
 If answer to any of the above questions is yes then you may visit the
recently launched blind bankers of India YouTube channel.
 Blind Bankers of India has launched a YouTube channel for visually
impaired friends. The YouTube channel will provide resources on
multiple dimensions of banking and finance by industry experts.
 You can visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel by visiting following link;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFftNDV6tY41eqAclZ69J0w
 We will upload content on Following 3 dimensions/areas
 1. Empowerment of Visually impaired bank employees – For Visually
impaired bank employee’s resources such as learning resources, CBS
tutorials and other bank packages will be hosted.
 2. For visually impaired customers Accessibility of digital banking
services has remained a challenge since long and we aspire to
sensitize the bank officials to come out with accessible solutions.
Apart from continuing our efforts of advocacy for accessible banking
services we are identifying present accessible banking
channels/services and host it on this YouTube channel.
 In this direction we plan to host hands on experiences on various
banking and finance mobile applications, web based banking and finance
services, and other related information.
 3. For Visually Impaired aspirants – Banking sector has provided
tremendous employment opportunity in past and will provide lot of job
openings in time to come, for Visually Impaired aspirants we aspire to
upload videos with content for competitive examination and content on
appearing for interviews.
 About blind bankers of India
 Blind Bankers of India is a group of more than 400 Visually Impaired
bankers who are employed in banking sector and working in diverse job
roles. This group was established in 2014 on Whatsapp messenger where
few like minded Visually Impaired bankers use to discuss their
challenges and strategies overcoming them. The mentors in this group
have empowered several Visually Impaired persons working in the sector
and had done lot of capacity building which resulted in fructuous
result of this YouTube channel.

We also invite volunteers to come and support us with their content,
suggestions and ideas. For any feedback, suggestions and queries
related to our initiatives you may write to us on
blindbankersofin...@gmail.com

With sincere Regards
 Blind Bankers of India team