Dear friends,

I want to express my thought which is in my mind since long time. We
see VIs working with government sector, public sector undertakings,
public financial institutions and banks, government insurance
companies and other public sector oraganisations etc. But many VIs
work with non public sector or private corporate sector also. I want
to know which private sector job opportunities are available for us or
on which positions/sector/areas VIs are working currently and which
educational courses- degree courses, shortterm courses, certificate
courses etc. can be persue for better career options in private
sector.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Mohit Gupta.