Greetings from recording club,   do you want to explore investment
opportunities available in the financial market? Are you not clear
what are the do's and don'ts of investing? Do you want to know how to
create your own financial plan? Do you want to know more about
accessibility of the investment products? If the answer to all or any
of the above is yes, then join us in the workshop on financial
management and investment opportunities for the visually impaired
persons organized by Recording club on 15th, August, 2020, at 2:00 PM
through zoom meeting. the topics to be covered in this workshop are
Basics of financial planning, Overview of various investment products
such as shares, mutual funds and other such investment products
available in the market etc. in this workshop, Mr. Rahul Kelapure,
assistant legal advisor in the legal affairs department of securities
and exchange board of India   will be present as chief speaker to
enlighten the knowledge on the topics. Mr. Kelapure conducted several
SEBI's workshops on Investor Education for persons with disability for
various institutes across India. You will also get the opportunity to
ask your doubts during this one-half hour session. We solicit your
kind presence for this workshop. Click on the link given below to
participate in this workshop.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82856062275?pwd=M0UvcFcycE5udi83VU9VM0RlR0hMQT09
Meeting ID: 828 5606 2275
Pass code: 448984
For any further queries, you may kindly call our office no.
+917737868659 between 12 P.M. to 6 P.M. from Monday to Saturday. You
may also contact us at our Email
i...@recordingclub.in
To stay tune with our activities, you can also visit our website
www.recordingclub.in
Thank you,
Organization committee,
Recording Club