Sir / Madam
In this difficult time of Corona, we all are under stresful
circumstances. to overcome this, on August 15, 2020, on the occasion
of Independence Day, We at Blind Bankers of India is organizing the
first online Kavi sammelan for visually impaired poets.
Date - 15 August 2020
Time: 3:00 pm.
Features of this Kavi sammelan:
1. We will directly connect with the poets of different states of India.
2. This will be the first online Kavi sammelan for visually impaired
poets which will be broadcasted live.
3. From the budding poets to the famous ones, you will enjoy great
poetry of all time.
4. In this fight against Corona, we will get new consciousness from
this Kavi sammelan.
We invite you to participate and make best of the opportunity to enjoy
this Kavi Sammelan   live on YouTube on August 15, 2020 from 3 PM
onwards.
Also, you may subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notification as
soon as we upload videos and go live
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFftNDV6tY41eqAclZ69J0w
We enjoy to work hard as we get your patronage
Team blind bankers of India.