I doubted in case the previous message had not reached the list.
hence sending it once again.
please do read the message and share your inputs.

hello people out there,
this has been a question spinning in my head for many days
we have such special libraries for us the visually challenged like
sugamyapustakalaya and bookshare but, are the public libraries
inaccessible for us?
in this age of digitalisation, I believe, the state and the central
libraries are either going digital or at least have the e-books to
study.
so, what barriers do we face in accessing the books there?
is there anyone here who has the membership of any central library?
if so, how has been the accessibility of the books?
would be interested to get your inputs.
I have tried to inquire my friends who work in the different colleges
as librarians but, they do not no about accessibility or the reading
systems for the blind.
I am also considering to get a membership in Bangalore central library.
so, respond me with your thoughts.

--
"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao