Welcome everyone to the 56th episode of what is now known as the Blind Tech
Guys. We rebranded the podcast in order to make it easier to find and to
allow us to branch out from simply discussing Android, but the same old crew
are still here, with the aim of helping you get your fill of mobile tech
news and lots more. Thank you as always for joining us and we look forward
to continue serving you moving forward under our new name.

You will also find that it will be a lot easier to play the podcast with
your smart speakers, so why not give it a go and ask your device to play the
latest episode of the blind Tech Guys podcast.

What's new in the news

*       We start with  <https://bit.ly/35hJMds> this funny article about a
Plane passenger caught smuggling gold in rectum to avoid taxes.
*       Next, we have this article about the OnePlus 8T Pro.
<https://bit.ly/37gTkYE> Are you underwhelmed by the OnePlus 8T?
*       Say hello to YouTube Music:  <https://bit.ly/3lZjGCr> Google Play
Music is no longer available on Smart Speakers.
*        <https://bit.ly/2H4fsuN> Google Maps Will Help You To Stay Away
>From Crowds.
*        <https://bit.ly/37jDxs8> Forgotten that song? If you can hum it,
Google Assistant can now play it.
*        <https://bit.ly/34a8zk7> iPhone 12 loses to iPad Air 4 on AnTuTu,
also lags behind iPhone 11 in graphics.
*        <https://bit.ly/31gsqME> Say Goodbye To Hangouts Soon, A Free
Google Chat Is Coming.

Finding a Good Case

Nimer talks about the various kinds of cases, and what you need to know when
you are choosing a case.

Mobile Payments

Nimer discusses the various mobile payment platforms, their upsides and
downsides, and how to choose which one to use, and whether you should use
one at all.

Oneplus Nord Update

Austin provides us with a recording of an update on his experiences with the
OnePlus Nord. A tip to our listeners: If you hear any wind noise in the
background, he was in the middle of a wind storm.

Listener Emails

We addressed a number of listener emails this week on a variety of topics
and we ask that Margaret follow-up with her question so that we can fully
address this in the next episode.

Conclusion

*       To get in touch, send us an email to blindtechguyspodc...@gmail.com
<mailto:blindtechguyspodc...@gmail.com>
*       In order to support the show, please share this podcast, and
subscribe using your favourite podcatcher. Links can be found at the
<https://www.blindtechguys.com/>  Blind Tech Guys website.
*       We can also be found on <https://www.facebook.com/TheANATADPodcast>
Facebook, <https://twitter.com/blindtechguys>  Twitter, and
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe2O4s_B34goOtP78FvxX4g>  YouTube

Thanks everyone and we wish you an enjoyable geek week.

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo

up to you. Thanks.